Tuesday, October 11, 2011

APPAREL

It's been raining cats and dogs lately here in Cagayan de Oro, so obviously speaking, I can't go outside. Anyway, I modeled or I rather say, helped my friend, Shugah, release her new collection for her online shop by modeling the clothes. Here are some of the clothes:
Just a random thought: Should I perm my hair? or NOT! 
Sorry for the haggard face. This was taken after my cheerdance practice. This is actually the very first time that someone asked me to model for a certain stuff. Thank you, Shugah for asking me to model for your clothes. Echos! 


Photographed by: Hanie Eguia
All that I'm wearing are available at her shop. You can comment below if you like something so that I can give to you her number, 'cause I forgot the URL of her blog (bummer!!), and Oh, these are just some of the stuff that she is selling. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Keep 'em coming.
XOXO.